Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I Want To Be A Super Model

I guess as long as I can remember, I've had this childhood dream of being a super model, me I know it's hard to imagine, but none the less I still feel this little flame of hope of having this dream come true. Of course I know of all the obstacles I would face if I followed my heart and pursued such a silly ambition, but what kinda of world would this be if people didn't follow their dreams? Mickeal Jordan didn't make his high school basketball team, we would all be in the dark if Edison stopped after 5,999 failures, there are thousand if not millions of examples of wonderful people that had enough courage to go for it. I've never failed at anything, sadly it's because I've always played it safe and lived my life on the sidelines, But not anymore I'm going to go for and who know I might actually find out what dirt tastes like if I fall on my face or I might actually know what it's like to have my dreams come true, either way I feel is better than hidding behind excuses and not getting into the game.

Of course this will be our little secret, I love my friends and family dearly but they are horrible cheerleaders and I always hear "You can't do that."

So I have a lot of work to do--A LOT, and growing up with five brothers I'm completely clueless on this whole being cute, prissy, and adorable, but this should be fun.

Ultimately I hope my journey will be inspiring to those around me. Of course my whole purpose isn't to in anyway to place priority of physical beauty and conformity, I know the only true beauty comes within and all that, this is more about following your dreams, and oddly enough this just happens to be one of them, and I hope women everywhere particularly moms will let there beauty shine forth, and be uplifted, amused, and inspired to get into the game.

PLAY BALL!!!

0 comments: